Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Macro photography

snail, macro, nature, grass leaf, leaf, macro photographyI love macro photography. It opens the door to a beautiful new world. You have to have some patience and sometimes its frustrating but i find that a good macro shot is worth the effort. For those who want to develop their lighting techniques its a very good practice, which later on will be very useful on bigger scenes.
My first macro shots where taken in natural light its possible and you can get very nice images that way, although your a bit limited depending only on the sunlight. I have no time right now to go into details about how it all works maybe later on i will write a post about the basics of macro photography.

Meanwhile i want to share with you the result of my latest macro shoot. The idea  to this image came up just because i found a few snails outside in the garden.  I thought it could be nice to experiment with them a bit and its never a bad idea to add another image to my ever growing  collection.

 One of the best sentences my photography teacher thought me is " you should always use whats around you". Its pretty obvious but many times we tend to look far and desire the unreachable. Often it stops us from photographing. Its also true about life. So don't get stuck and appreciate whats around you.

If you still desire the unreachable go get it.
Don't wait...