Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My new old panorma

panorama, sunset, explosion, mountains, beautiful sky, view
While organizing my image archive i bumped into a batch of images which looked like parts of a panorama. I totally forgot i took them.
It was about a year and a half ago when i took them. At that time there was a fire raging next to my parents house. It came so close that at some point my parents had to pack their stuff and get ready to leave. Luckily after 3 days the fireman manged to control and extinguish the fire, about 150 meters from the house. The next day i took
my camera and went into the mountains to see the disaster. Everything was burnt black and there where places where smoke was still coming  out  of the ground. It was late afternoon and the sun started to set. It was beautiful looked like an explosion. click, click, click... i took the images. Only today i stitched them together and saw the panorama for the first time in one piece. It made me feel a bit stupid but it was also a nice surprise from a day a year and a half ago...